Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Abigail. Abigail’s notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook with the main color being purple. Layouts involved include a title page, future log, monthly calendar, and weekly grid.
Title Page: This is a gray watercolor title page. In a purple calligraphy font I wrote “Abby,” then on the second line “2019” is written in an all-caps print font.
Future Log: This layout features 3 rows per page, each row featuring a month and mini calendar from that year. The headers for each month are in a purple calligraphy cursive.
Monthly Calendar: I used a simple grid calendar and purple calligraphy cursive heading vertically down the right side.
Weekly Grid: This is a simple 8-square grid. All lettering is done in a simple print font.
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #636
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Emily’s Pink & Yellow Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Kathleen’s Yellow & Blue Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Monica’s Rose Gold Bullet Journal | Client Gallery