Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Amanda. Amanda’s notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook with the main colors being pink and green. Layouts involved include a title page, future planner, baking logs, monthly calendar, custom monthly log, and weekly grid.
Title Page: This is a green watercolor title page. In a pink calligraphy
Future Log: This layout features 3 rows per page, each row features a month from that year. The headers are a pink or green calligraphy cursive.
Baking Log: These pages are mostly blank except for the pink or green calligraphy font header reading “Baking Log.”
Minimal Calendar: I used a simple grid calendar and calligraphy pink or green cursive heading vertically down the right side.
Custom Monthly Log: The left page of this layout includes two headers in calligraphy cursive reading “ALu” and “All Day.” The right page includes the header “Family/To-Do.”
Weekly Grid: This is a simple 8-square grid. The headers are done in a calligraphy cursive and feature a swirly doodle of some kind in the center.
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #725
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #158
- Zebra Mildliner Pens
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Desiree’s Modern Fun Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Emma’s Purple & Gold Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Sarah’s Burgundy Bullet Journal | Client Gallery