Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Annie. Annie’s notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook with the main color as burnt orange. Layout involves include a title page, year at a glance, monthly calendar, and weekly grid.
Title Page: This is a pink watercolor title page. In a calligraphy font I wrote “Annie,” then on the second line”Thaithy Ngo” is written in an all-caps print font.
Year at a Glance: This year at a glance features 12 months, December 2018 through November 2019, in a calendar format. The months are written vertically in orange cursive. The main header is 2019 in print font and “at a glance” in minimal cursive.
Monthly Calendar: I used a simple grid calendar with an orange calligraphy
Monthly Grid: Thisis a simple 8-square grid. All lettering is done in a simple print font.
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Orange Crayola Supertip
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
- Life of Color Watercolor Brush Pens
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Vivian’s Minimal Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Bethany’s Home-Based Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Alana’s Minimal Floral Bullet Journal | Client Gallery