Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Calista. Calista’s notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook. Layouts include seven different memory and scrapbooking style layouts; space theme, arrows, bee happy, blue watercolor, pink watercolor, adventures, and Christmas theme.
Space Theme: This scrapbook-style page is done in watercolor and is primary blank (as are most of these layouts). Hanging from the top boarder are various planets and stars.
Arrows: On all four borders of this layout are black arrows with various designs. There are two arrows per border.
Bee Happy: This design covers one of the two pages and features a details bee then the words “bee happy” in black calligraphy cursive.
Blue Watercolor: This page features various shades of blue in watercolor on all four sides of the layout.
Pink Watercolor: Like the blue watercolor page, the pink watercolor pages features various shades of pink and purple on the edges of the page.
Adventures: This layout has a black and white grid on both pages with the header “Adventures” written on both pages in black calligraphy cursive.
Christmas Theme: The top and
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #991
- Sakura Pentouch Paint Marker – White
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Michelle’s Minimal Blue Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Blythe’s Purple & Blue Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Lyndsey’s Bullet Journal | Client Gallery