For all who wish to collaborate, please contact me at elizabethghekiere[at]jihielephant[dot]com.
Guest Blog Posting:
At Jihi Elephant we strive to help our audience to create their best and most organized self. This means we post on topics from organization to gratitude.Blog posts are published and shared on the website, on social media, and are included in our monthly newsletter.
Requirements & Guidelines:
- Guest Blog posts should be at least 500 words (not including the author bio).
- Posts should always be original work, not posted anywhere else.
- Backlinks to sources and related content should be supplied in the body of the post, if appropriate. These links should not be affiliate links.
- Avoid being too self-promotional in the body of post; self-promotional content can be included in the author biography
- Each article should include at least one picture, visual or graphic element related to the content. Ensure that you have obtained permission to use and publish the image prior to submission. Please provide me the link to any stock image you wish to use. If you cannot supply images, we will.
- Jihi Elephant ALWAYS creates their own Pinterest image/graphic so that articles remain within our brand, so you do not need to do this.
- Each article should include a picture of the author and a brief bio. You may include links to your website or social media within your bio.
All blog content is subject to the approval and editing of our editor.
Guest blogging is not paid as it is considered a promotional tool for your personal brand.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns regarding collaborations and guest posts.