Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Emma. Emma’s notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook with the main color being purple and gold. Layouts involves include a title page, year at a glance, monthly calendar, and weekly columns.
Title Page: This is a gold painted circle title page. In a calligraphy font I wrote “Emma,” then on the second line”2019″ is written in an all-caps print font. Behind the gold paint is a minimal abstract geometric design in black ink.
Year at a Glance: This year at a glance features 12 months, January 2019 through December 2019, in a calendar format. The months are written vertically in
Monthly Calendar: The left page of this layout is a calendar grid. The days of the week are indicated by purple letters. The right side features a calligraphy cursive font header and two sections below. These sections are titled in a minimal cursive reading “to-do” and “goals.”
Weekly Rows: This page features 7 columns for 7 days of the week. There is assorted washi tape in black and white bordering the rightmost column. The main titling is done in black print font and weekday titling is done in purple and is just the first letter with a subscript for the date.
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #636
- Royal Talens Ecoline Liquid Watercolor Brush Pen
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
- ArtezaAcrylic Premium Artist Paint, Gold Color
- Sakura Pentouch Paint Marker Black
- Black and White Washi Tape
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Sarah’s Burgundy Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Thuy’s Travel-Themed Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Annie’s Watercolor Floral Bullet Journal | Client Gallery