At Jihi Elephant we strive to help our audience to create their best and most organized self. This means we post on topics from organization to gratitude. Topics we are currently accepting include bullet journaling, planning, productivity, and self-care. Blog posts are published and shared on the website, on social media, and are included in our monthly newsletter.
Requirements & Guidelines:
- Guest Blog posts should be at least 900-1500 words (including the optional author bio).
- Posts should always be original work, not posted anywhere else.
- Any link included should not be affiliate links. All links should be informational in nature and should further the content of the post. All links are subject to removal.
- Avoid being self-promotional in the body of
post; self-promotional content can be included in the author bio.
- Please provide me the link to any stock image you wish to use. If you cannot supply images, we will.
- Jihi Elephant ALWAYS creates their own promotional images, so you do not need to do this. If you wish to create a pin using your branding please provide me with the link to the pins so that I may help promote the article with your branding in addition to mine.
- Each article may include a picture of the author and a brief bio. You may include links to your website or social media within your bio. If you choose not to include a bio, Jihi Elephant will include a brief statement that discloses the post as not written by Jihi Elephant.
Guest posters are subject to one free guest post, approved by our editor. Additional guest posts are subject to a fee.
All blog content is subject to the approval and editing of our editor.
Guest blogging is not paid as it is considered a promotional tool for your personal brand through the sharing of useful information.
>>Please fill out the application below if you are interested in guest posting for Jihi Elephant<<
Sponsorships and Other Paid Requests:
For all who wish to collaborate via paid options, please contact me using the following form.