Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Jordan. Jordan’s notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook with the main colors being blue and purple. Layouts included are a title page, 2018 at a glance, monthly calendar, and weekly layout.
Blue and purple watercolor title page. In a calligraphy font, I
Year at a Glance:
This year at a glance features 12 months, October 2018 through September 2019, in a calendar format. The months are written vertically in purple and blue cursive.
I used a simple grid calendar and calligraphy-style cursive titling in blue. Next to the calendar grid is a column for goals or notes down the right side.
This is a simple 8-square grid with the 8th grid left blank. Header lettering was done in a purple calligraphy font and all other lettering is done in a blue print font.
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Brenna’s Blue & Gray Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Emily’s Lavender & Mint Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Molly’s Teal Watercolor Bullet Journal | Client Gallery