Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Molly. Molly’s notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook with the main color being teal blue. Layouts include a title page, 2018 – 2020 at a glance, monthly calendar, and weekly layout.
Title Page: This page is a teal blue-colored watercolor title page. In a calligraphy font I wrote “Molly,” then on the second line “Bullet Planner” is written in an all-caps print font.
Year at a Glance: This year at a glance features 24 months, July 2018 through June 2020, in a calendar format. The months are written vertically in teal cursive.
Monthly Calendar: I used a simple grid calendar. Down the right side
Weekly Columns: This page features 7 columns for 7 days of the week. Below the columns is an additional section. The main titling is done in black minimal font and weekday titling is done in teal blue and is just the first letter with a subscript for the date. The notes section header is teal blue watercolor and minimal script.
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #443
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Check out other Bullet Journal
- Donna’s Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Maddie’s Nature Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Victoria’s Yellow Bullet Journal | Client Gallery