Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Olivia. This is Olivia’s second notebook, you can check out her first notebook here. Olivia’s notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook with the main colors being pink and purple. Layouts involved include a title page, index, future planner, bill tracking, password tracking, year in pixels, monthly calendar, weekly layouts, notes, gratitude tracker, and monthly review.
This is a pinkish purple watercolor title page. In a calligraphy font, I wrote “Liv’s,” then on the second line “2019 Bullet Planner” is written in an all-caps print font.
I used a very basic index layout here. The header is a bold print with a leafy border. I wrote the months and main pages in an all-caps font, then indicated sub-layouts with an indentation. In the bottom left corner is a key.
This layout features 3 rows per page, each row featuring a month and mini calendar from that year. The headers for each month are in a pink and purple calligraphy cursive.
This is a spread in black and white with a table. Columns in the table include bill, auto pay, credit card, amount, and a column for each month of the year.
This page includes 10 password sections. each section includes space for the site, username, and the password. The header is in cursive.
Year in Pixels:
This page is a grid involving a square for each day of the year. Down the right side is a key indicating how to fill in the square for each day. in the bottom right is another grid to summarize each month by mood.
I used a simple grid calendar and simple print fonts. This calendar has a column on the right side for events and floral washi tape down the left side.
Weekly Layout #1:
The first weekly layout has 6 boxes with the 6th box split in two for Saturday and Sunday. The left side includes the header in bold pink or purple, a mini calendar, habit grid, and a budget box. Then, on the left side, there is a box for notes and some floral washi tape.
Weekly Layout #2:
This layout is similar to my grid spread. Each day of the week has its own box with Saturday and Sunday boxes being smaller. There is additional boxes for gratitude, next week, a small calendar and a habit grid. lettering is mostly cursive.
Weekly Layout #3:
The weekly layouts includes 8 rows, 4 on the left page and 4 on the right. The main header is an all-caps black ink print. The bottom left row is for notes and the bottom right row is for budgeting and includes a habit grid. Then, Saturday and Sunday share a row. Finally, each row header is highlighted in pink or purple.
This is a mostly blank page with a bold and cursive header in pink or purple.
For the header of this layout bold and cursive lettering is done in pink or purple and black ink. Each day of the month has its own line and every other line is highlighted in pink or purple to match the header. Then, the bottom of the page includes a quote or floral doodles. Quotes are listed below.
- Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
- The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.” – James E. Faust
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer.”– Maya Angelou
- I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. -Psalms 86:12
- “That my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!” – Psalm 30:12
- Gratitude – the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
This layout is at the end of each month. The left page is broken into six boxes and the right page is broken into two boxes. Additionally, the boxes are titled “Most Proud of”, “Most Challenging”, “How am I different”, “Struggles”, “Accomplished”, ‘Next months Goals”, “Things I learned/Want to remember”, and “Brain Dump”.
- Essentials Gridline Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen
- Zebra Mildliner Pens
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Want a notebook for yourself? Click a listing below
- Calista’s Scrapebook-Style Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Michelle’s Minimal Blue Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Blythe’s Purple & Blue Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
>>Check out other Notebooks HERE<<