**See customization options below (also in images), include requests in purchase notes or a conversation.**
These are checkbook sized planners for those who do not have the time to make one themselves. These are pre-designed templates, hand-drawn, and customizable. They are made to order, and you can choose from a variety of fonts and colors, etc. These compact planners are designed for those who need a basic planner. The images provided are merely examples; please request customization that meets your needs; we can talk about additional designs, fonts, page order, etc.
**See previous orders and examples: www.instagram.com/jihielephant
- Pick a secondary color (to be used for detailing and the cover page)
- Start your weeks on Sunday or Monday
- When do you want your planner to start (i.e., 2018 planner, or any other time frame up to 12 months)
- Title page: what is on the title page?
- Do you wish to have all the pages shown in the listing images to be included? (title, year-at-a-glance, monthly, and notes)
- If you chose the additional pages option, detail customization requests (please be very specific with customization requests)
**I am unable to do a doodle or artistic feature on every page. However, I am open to discussing a monthly or occasional doodle or creative feature. I might also recommend purchasing stickers to put on your pages once you receive it**
**If I do not hear back from you promptly regarding customizations, I will either refund your order or assume details using my best judgment**
- 6.5 x 3.7 inches
- Brown Cover
- Grid Pages
As these products are hand-drawn, they are imperfect, and each is different. Since the planners are created after the order is made and are pre-ordered, orders are not shipped immediately. You can expect them to be shipped within two to five weeks from the order date. If there should be any delay, I will reach out to you immediately to discuss. I try to get items shipped ASAP, but with a high order volume, this may be delayed.
Please keep in mind, each journal takes time to create, and I create them in the order they are purchased.