Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Thuy. Thuy’s notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook with the main colors being royal and baby blue with
Title Page: This is a yellow watercolor title page. In a calligraphy font I wrote “Thuy,” then on the second line”2019 Bullet Planner” is written in an all-caps print font.
Year at a Glance: This year at a glance features 12 months, January 2019 through December 2019, in a calendar format. The months are written horizontally in royal blue cursive. The main header is “2019 at a glance” in print font. Below the header is a royal and baby blue border.
Monthly Calendar: I used a simple grid calendar and simple small cursive titling vertically down the right side in royal blue. Each layout includes 1 or 2 bably blue travel-inspired doodles.
Weekly Grid: This is a simple 8-square grid. The headers are in royal blue. The 8th square includes a baby blue travel-inspired doodle.
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #475
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #451
- Zebra Mildliner Pens
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Annie’s Watercolor Floral Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Vivian’s Minimal Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Bethany’s Home-Based Bullet Journal | Client Gallery