Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Vivian. Vivian’s notebook was created in a black A6 size notebook with the main color being black. Layout involves include a title page, year at a glance, monthly calendar, and weekly columns.
Title Page: This is a purple watercolor title page. In a calligraphy
Year at a Glance: This year at a glance features 12 months, January 2019 through December 2019, in a calendar format. The months are written vertically in black cursive font. The main header is 2019 in print font and “at a glance” in minimal cursive.
Monthly Calendar: I used a simple grid calendar and simple small cursive titling vertically down the right side in black ink.
Weekly Columns: This spread features 7 columns for 7 days of the week. There is assorted washi tape in black and white bordering the rightmost column. The main titling is done in black print font and weekday titling is done in
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A6 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Royal Talens Ecoline Liquid Watercolor Brush Pen
- Tombow Twintone Pens – Bright
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Bethany’s Home-Based Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Alana’s Minimal Floral Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Jessica’s Carribean Blue Bullet Journal | Client Gallery